Some people are salty snackers, while others prefer sweet. But if you’re a fan of salty AND sweet at the same time, we’ve got the perfect recipe for you:
Chocolate Caramel Brownie Muddy Buddies!
This muddy buddy recipe (aka, puppy chow) features our latest seasonal Shakeology flavor — Chocolate Caramel Brownie. New taste, same premium, whole-food-based nutrition.
Chocolate Caramel Brownie Plant-Based Vegan Shakeology is only available for a limited time, so don’t miss out!
- If you don’t have peanut butter, you can swap ¼ cup (25 g) peanut butter powder and 2 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. water (mix together before melting with chocolate chips). To keep the same nutritional profile, divide into 6 servings instead of 8.
- Feel free to substitute more cereal instead of pretzels.
- You can make this recipe nut-free by substituting sunflower butter for the peanut butter and sunflower seeds for the peanuts.
This super easy recipe for Shakeology Muddy Buddies (aka, puppy chow) features our latest seasonal flavor — Chocolate Caramel Brownie.
Prep Time 3 mins
Cook Time 2 mins
Total Time 5 mins
Servings 8 servings, approx. ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp. each
Calories 181 kcal
- 3 Tbsp. all-natural peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp. vegan chocolate chips
- 2 ¼ cups / 140 g low-sugar wheat cereal (like Chex)
- ¾ cup / 30 g mini-pretzels (about 18)
- ¼ cup / 40 dry-roasted unsalted peanuts
- 1 scoop Chocolate Caramel Brownie Plant-Based Vegan Shakeology
Add peanut butter and chocolate chips to a large microwave-safe bowl; microwave on high for 30 seconds; stir. Repeat as needed until chocolate is melted.
Add cereal, pretzels, and peanuts; stir until evenly coated.
Add Shakeology; stir until evenly coated.
Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Fantastic Fiber (F), No Dairy (ND), Protein Power (P), Quick ’n’ Easy (QE), Vegan (V), Vegetarian (VG)
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.*
*Total Sugars 4 g, Added Sugars 2 g
Chocolate Caramel Brownie Shakeology Muddy Buddies
Amount Per Serving (1 serving)
Calories 181 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g13%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Vegan Container Equivalents
1 Yellow B
2B Mindset Plate It!
Eat as an occasional treat. Be sure to track it.