| BY: BODi
Waffles aren’t just for breakfast anymore, especially when you make them with Cookies & Creamy Shakeology.
These Shakeology waffles are perfect for breakfast, dessert, a snack, a treat, and any time you want to bite into a tender, fluffy, delicious waffle.
- Butter extract can be found in the baking aisle of most grocery stores. It’s made from distilled or filtered butter and provides a concentrated buttery flavor, perfect for baking!
- This recipe makes two waffles (one serving) using an 8-inch (20-cm waffle iron). You can also use 4-inch (10-cm) waffle iron to make 3 small waffles.
Questions about cooking with Shakeology? Check out this FAQ.
Cookies & Creamy Shakeology
Creamy and velvety with decadent chocolate cookie flavor that tastes like your favorite superfood dessert.
Then try these other delicious Shakeology waffle recipes:
Waffles aren’t just for breakfast anymore. When you make them with Cookies & Creamy Shakeology, these waffles are for dessert, a snack, a treat, and so much more!
Prep Time 7 mins
Cook Time 8 mins
Total Time 15 mins
Servings 1 serving (2 waffles)
Calories 267 kcal
- 1 scoop Cookies & Creamy Shakeology
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup / 60 ml unsweetened almond milk (or water)
- 1 large egg
- ¼ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. butter extract
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 tsp. pure maple syrup
Add Shakeology, baking powder, and cinnamon to a small mixing bowl. Stir until combined.
Add almond milk, egg, vanilla extract, and butter extract; stir until combined.
Preheat an 8-inch (20-cm) waffle iron; lightly coat with spray. Pour in half of batter; cook until steam stops emitting from waffle iron. Place on a serving plate. Repeat with remaining half of batter.
When waffles finish cooking, place on a serving plate; drizzle with maple syrup. Serve immediately or freeze in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
Fantastic Fiber (F), Gluten-Free (GF), No Dairy (ND), Protein Power (P), Quick ’n’ Easy (QE), Vegetarian (VG)
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.*
* Total Sugar 12 g, Added Sugar 10 g
Cookies & Creamy Shakeology Waffles
Amount Per Serving (2 waffles)
Calories 267 Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g13%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
2B Mindset Plate It!
Top with ¾ cup (approx. 100 g) berries to make a great breakfast.