Turkish Delight is a sweet, bite-sized jelly candy with a history that goes back to Ottoman Empire.
They can be made in a wide variety of flavors and colors, but traditional flavors include rosewater, pomegranate, orange, lemon, and more.
In this Turkish Delight smoothie recipe, we blended two classic flavors — orange and lemon — with Cookies & Creamy Shakeology and a touch of orange blossom water.
The result? An incredibly velvety, creamy shake with bright, citrusy notes.
Cookies & Creamy Shakeology
Creamy and velvety with decadent chocolate cookie flavor that tastes like your favorite superfood dessert.
Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 0 mins
Total Time 5 mins
Servings 1 serving
Calories 295 kcal
- ⅔ cup / 160 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup / 170 g ice
- 1 scoop Cookies & Creamy Shakeology
- 2 tsp. orange blossom water (or rose water)
- 1 tsp. finely grated lemon peel (lemon zest)
- 1 tsp. finely grated orange peel (orange zest)
- 1 Tbsp. chopped unsalted pistachios
Place almond milk, ice, Shakeology, orange blossom water, lemon peel, and orange peel in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into a serving glass.
Garnish with pistachios.
Fantastic Fiber (F), No Dairy (ND), Protein Power (P), Quick ’n’ Easy (QE), Vegan (V), Vegetarian (VG)
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.*
* Total Sugars 8 g, Added Sugars 5 g
Turkish Delight Cookies & Creamy Smoothie
Amount Per Serving (1 serving)
Calories 295 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Container Equivalents (regular & vegan)
2B Mindset Plate It!
Add ½ of a large banana to make this a complete breakfast.